[dm-crypt] DM-Crypt resistance against Cold Boot Attacks

Kraktus kraktus at googlemail.com
Thu May 19 03:36:02 CEST 2011

Looks like, in theory at least, it could be use be used for other
encryption algorithms too, like Twofish or Serpent.

I hope the hardware specifics would still be practical with Twofish.
http://www.schneier.com/crypto-gram-0209.html#1
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2009/07/new_attack_on_a.html
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2009/07/another_new_aes.html