[dm-crypt] Verify LUKS password

Marcos Barbosa marcosestevesbarbosa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:42:20 CET 2011

Is more simple. Just use the same password configured on LUKS volume to
unlock gnome-screensaver. I believe make a fast test: Get the password and
try mount again the device. If no error ocurs then the password is correct.
Close the second mount point and unlock screen. If password is incorrect
then no unlock the screen. But the question is: How a make this with a
beatiful way? or use a dirty script to do that?