[dm-crypt] zuluCrypt v3.0 released.

.. ink .. mhogomchungu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 20:26:53 CEST 2011

> And you have full control (both if using cryptsetup wrapper
> or libcryptsetup directly) to use urandom and random.
>
> (And there will be also option to use another RNG,
> like gcrypt one.)
>
> So just make this configurable in GUI.

I used /dev/urandom because as it has been said, /dev/random is slow and
cryptsetup defaults to /dev/urandom.

There will be a configuration option in the next release for a user to
select what device to use.

ps:
I am quoting/responding to these emails right? This is the first time i am
responding in mailing lists and i dont know how to properly do so.