[dm-crypt] two factor authentication with zuluCrypt

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Mon Oct 17 06:36:35 CEST 2011

This will work, but it is not really 2-factor, as the key-file will
not be "something you have". In fact, "something stored on disk" is
already done by LUKS, in the form of the salts and the key.

If you store part of the passphrase on an USB-Key, that may be
borderline 2-factor, but I doubt it really increases security.

Arno