[dm-crypt] please HELP - can't acces encrypted LVM after linux reinstallation.

Aleksander Swirski aleksanderswirski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:05:59 CEST 2011

thank you for your replies. if someone knows, if it's possible to find some
trace of old header under the new one ... please let me know. if it's
definitely not possible ... please let me know. the crypt partition wasn't
moved or resized, also the home logical volume, which I lost was
'continuous' and wasn't moved or resized.