[dm-crypt] please HELP - can't acces encrypted LVM after linux reinstallation.

Aleksander Swirski aleksanderswirski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:14:27 CEST 2011

it's my largest drive, but I will put this one aside and use another
computer. i was tired, when i did that, didn't have clear mind. now I have
no idea, how possibly could I fix this, but it all happened because of some
mental pressure I felt. so I guess, now it's time to chill out. anyway, i
feel bit better because You People :) cared enough to inform me and tried to
help me. it's greatly appreciated.