[dm-crypt] please HELP - can't acces encrypted LVM after linux reinstallation.

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Sat Oct 29 09:43:52 CEST 2011

You are welcome. And you learned something valuable, I doubt this
will ever happen to you again. In fact I learned to be careful
with a similar experience (no crypto involved though). I think
you will find that most people have learned to be careful with
data in some similar way. So don't feel to bad about it.

Arno