[dm-crypt] please HELP - can't acces encrypted LVM after linux reinstallation.

Aleksander Swirski aleksanderswirski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 20:03:11 CET 2011

This was always decrypted data. I was making tar archives of system
partitions, already decrypted and mounted. So I think, the header can't be
there?

Yves, looking at your e-mail - maybe you can advice me weather and how
should I send some info to debian team? I think some small warning or info
could make a big difference for other people who might try to reattach their
previously encrypted drive to a new debian install.