[dm-crypt] question on available userspace authentication methods

Shardis shardis at charter.net
Fri Sep 2 11:34:09 CEST 2011

I've found yubikey fairly interesting re: another factor for authenticaton
for quite a while now. You can do otps or static keys on the same usb device
that reads as a keyboard for inputting the desired key.

iirc redhat and debian have support for yubikeys baked in...

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless