[dm-crypt] introducing zuluCrypt, a Qt front end to cryptsetup

.. ink .. mhogomchungu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:16:05 CEST 2011

Hallo everyone,

I use cryptsetup exclusively on my linux box and the routine of logging in
to root, typing a command to create a map device, another one to create a
mount and yet another to mount the device and redo the whole thing when
closing the volume was getting annoying.

I looked around the net to see if there is any GUI based front end to
cryptsetup and i didnt find any and hence i decided to create one.

The project is at: http://code.google.com/p/zulucrypt/

Will appreciate if you guys could welcome me in your community and when you
have time, look into the project and give me any pointers you may find

thank you