[dm-crypt] introducing zuluCrypt, a Qt front end to cryptsetup

.. ink .. mhogomchungu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:16:05 CEST 2011

Hallo everyone,

I use cryptsetup exclusively on my linux box and the routine of logging in
to root, typing a command to create a map device, another one to create a
mount and yet another to mount the device and redo the whole thing when
closing the volume was getting annoying.

I looked around the net to see if there is any GUI based front end to
cryptsetup and i didnt find any and hence i decided to create one.

The project is at: http://code.google.com/p/zulucrypt/

Will appreciate if you guys could welcome me in your community and when you
have time, look into the project and give me any pointers you may find
appropriate.

thank you