[dm-crypt] zuluCrypt version 2.0 is released
.. ink ..
mhogomchungu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 00:27:14 CEST 2011
This version allow a user to do the following in the GUI.
1. Open volumes in both files and partitions.
2. Open both plain and luks based volumes transparently.
3. Open both plain and luks based volumes using both passphrases and key
4.. Add keys to luks based volumes.
5. Delete keys to luks based volumes.
6. With plain type volumes, it will first try to open it using default
value, if it fails, it will try to open it again in legacy mode( with option
"-c aes-cbc-plain") and then give up when that fail too.
screenshots of the current GUI are at:
a video of how the GUI look like and operates is at:
project home page: http://code.google.com/p/zulucrypt/
What remains for version 3 will be creation of volumes and it should then be
able to do everything truecrypt does in the GUI.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dm-crypt