[dm-crypt] dm-crypt multithreaded yet?

Milan Broz gmazyland at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:39:39 CEST 2012

On 08/08/2012 04:29 PM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> Is this something being worked on currently?

Sort of. I have no idea what are upstream DM priorities now.

Anyway, I have patches rebased for 3.5/3.6-rc here
http://mbroz.fedorapeople.org/dm-crypt/

If you can test it and prove it helps for your use case, its would
be nice. Just take it as experimental, there can be bugs still.

> but that work seems to be going back to Feb/2012.  And TBH, I'm not
> entirely clear if that work is aimed at multi-threaded dm-crypt or not.

Should be. Search archive of this list as well.