[dm-crypt] Problems with my LUKs password

Rodrigo Cano rcano at cl.ibm.com
Tue Aug 21 01:58:23 CEST 2012

Hello

           I have linux araund 4 month ago and I work for IBM.  One week
ago, I have problems with LUKs password and I could recover with the
procedure.  However, only can inside in the machine in '' Fail Boot Mode
''.    I had trayed diferent ways, but is imposible to inside in the
normal form.

           Do you know how fix or do you know someone who can help me ?
Maybe I need some comand to fix it....

Saludos

Rodrigo Cano Pérez

SYSTEM SERVICES REP/ACCOU / System P, Storage and San Hardware
Representative
Global Technology Services / 0801
IBM
Av. Providencia 655