[dm-crypt] Added: References Section for the FAQ

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Sat Aug 25 22:55:50 CEST 2012

I added Chapter 9 to the FAQ, intended for external references.
I also added a few initial sample categories, see
http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
When it has stabilized I will put numbers on the items and
categories and update the plain-text version in the source
distribution.

Please send anything you would like to see added to the list or
to me directly. Please stay on-topic, i.e. relevant for cryptsetup
and its purpose, not general material.

I also think this should be limited to texts with an URL at
this time. E.g. papers are fine, as long as they are online.
Books, videos and presentations may be taking it too far, unless
they are very relevant.

If you want a "Humor" category, the references in it have to be
1. really funny 2. really relevant and 3. actually give insights.
Example: http://xkcd.com/538/ (I think I will add that one myself.)

There could be some delays, but I will tro to not overlook
submissions.

Arno Wagner,    Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,   Email: arno at wagner.name