[dm-crypt] (no subject)

.. ink .. mhogomchungu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 00:15:00 CET 2012

i meant "tcrypt" for "truecrypt".

Way to test.
1. create a truecrypt mapper.
2. call "crypt_init_by_name" to create context through the opened mapper
and the function call will fail.

It used to work at some point with git version after truecrypt
functionality was added.I noticed it stopped working last night and i just
tested it with the just released rc and noticed the breakage is still there
and thats what i am reporting.

i tested it with a device file.