[dm-crypt] (no subject)

.. ink .. mhogomchungu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 00:53:23 CET 2012

the truecrypt container file was created by truecrypt version 7.0a using
default options

The truecrypt mapper was created using cryptsetup 1.6.0-rc1 in my previous
post.My own tool can open and close truecrypt volumes so all other
functions seem to work except this one.

you can look at line 365 in the below link to see the my current work
around for this problem.

http://code.google.com/p/zulucrypt/source/browse/zuluCrypt-cli/lib/status.c?spec=svn48c37c189cb6b69b73b8760b4bc86236f5bde5b7&r=48c37c189cb6b69b73b8760b4bc86236f5bde5b7