[dm-crypt] [ANNOUNCE] cryptsetup 1.6.0-rc1

Milan Broz gmazyland at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:47:43 CET 2012

On 12/30/2012 11:20 AM, Arno Wagner wrote:
> Yes, that could be it. /usr/include/linux is a directory under
> Debian and it has stuff in it even if you do not have a kernel-header
> or kernel package installed. Apparently these files come from
> the linux-libc-dev package and seems to be a subset (and older)
> of what is in /usr/src/linux-3.4.19/include/linux/

And just one more thing, Debian seems not to have even cryptsetup 1.5.x
(even in experimental).

Anyone knows what the plans are?

I can help to build testing packages if needed.
(I am using Debian myself, I am just not Debian packager yet.)

Jonas, do you have more info about packaging new cryptsetup in Debian?

(I built package for Fedora immediately after release, but
Fedora seems to be unusable distro for any "serious" work recently...)