[dm-crypt] cryptsetup 1.5.0-rc2 messages questions

Petr Pisar petr.pisar at atlas.cz
Mon Jun 25 21:08:47 CEST 2012

Hello,

while updating Czech translation for cryptsetup 1.5.0-rc2, I found few issues
I'd like to clarify.

(1) Message:

#: src/cryptsetup_reencrypt.c:1249
msgid "[OPTION...] <device>"

is not properly internationalized:

    poptSetOtherOptionHelp(popt_context, N_("[OPTION...] <device>"));

As a result, the usage syntax is not fully localized:

$ ./src/cryptsetup-reencrypt --help
crypt_reencrypt 1.5.0-rc2
Použití: cryptsetup-reencrypt [OPTION...] <device>
      --version                        Vypíše verzi balíku

This is because there should be `_()' instead of `N_()'.

(2) It think message

#: src/cryptsetup_reencrypt.c:451
#, c-format
msgid "Log file %s exists, restarting reencryption.\n"

should be rephrased to `resuming reencryption' if I understand the
reencryption log correctly. `Restarting' means drop everything what has been
done till now and start again from the begining.

(3) There is missing space after the number 1.
#: src/cryptsetup_reencrypt.c:1288
msgid "Only values between 1MiB and 64 MiB allowed for reencryption block size."

-- Petr