[dm-crypt] Arch installation with crypt partition.

Alexander Koch mail at alexanderkoch.net
Thu Mar 29 22:19:35 CEST 2012

Ior,

your question definitely makes no sense here on the dm-crypt mailing
list as it is purely Arch-related.

Please make sure you read the excellent documentarion regarding
encrypted setup on the Arch Wiki [1], and post your questions on the
forums if you still encounter problems.

Regards

Alex

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/LUKS