[dm-crypt] typo in section 6.1 of faq

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Wed May 23 00:04:52 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:25:21PM -0400, .. ink .. wrote:
> second sentence of second paragraph has a misspelled word "occuurence"

Thanks, fixed.

> also, will be ok if i could copy a paragraph or two from the
> faq for my project?

You can take as much as you like!

You need to include a license statement like below with what you take:

"This is/contains an excerpt from the "Cryptsetup FAQ", which is under
 the "Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported" license, which means
 distribution is unlimited, you may create derived works, but
 attributions to original authors and this license statement must
 be retained and the derived work must be under the same license.
 See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ for more details
 of the license.

 Original Authors: Arno Wagner <arno at wagner.name>
                   Milan Broz
"

You can put this (admittedly unwieldly) license satement at the
end of your text. You can also copy the full FAQ and reference
it in your own text.