[dm-crypt] Unsubscribe requests

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Tue Oct 9 10:16:41 CEST 2012

Why are you so impolite? CC'ing all those people is just
plain rude. This is a quiet and friendly list.

Now, if you are subscribed to the list, you or somebody with
access to your email account confirmed that you wanted to be
subscribed after an email asking you was sent to you (unless
somebody has hacked the listserver, rather unlikely).

We cannot take you off the list. That requires access to your
email account, and hence you have to do that yourself, using
the same mechanism used to subscribe. Instructions were in
the email you got upon subscribing. You can also get help from
the listserver, as described in Section 1.6 of the cryptsetup
FAQ here:

http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

In addition, if you are sure you did not subscribe by
accident, you should make sure your machine and email
account have not been hacked. It sounds like they have
been.

Arno