[dm-crypt] Basic question about LUKS/cryptsetup

Gonzalez-Garay, Manuel L Manuel.L.GonzalezGaray at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Oct 18 17:38:34 CEST 2012

Dear dm-crypt.

Sorry of the previous email ,anyway I work in a university and the IT department is checking every laptop for disk level encryption, I am using fedora 17 with LUKS but they are asking me for a proof that the disk has been encrypted they want  a copy of the key for Filevault and Bitlocker. I am not sure if there are such files in my system or where to look for the files.  Can you point me to such files?.

Best Regards,

Manuel

Manuel L. Gonzalez-Garay, Ph.D.
Professor at UTHSC at Houston