[dm-crypt] newbie qs on dm-crypt

Anil goodnewsforyou at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 18:17:17 CEST 2012

Suppose I have a library of various crypto algorithms. It is proprietary.
I build it as a module and want the user to run dm-crypt specifying my module to be run.
For example,
crypt FooCryptoLibrary-aes-xts
I read that if your module is not GPL, then one cannot access core functions.
Will there be a problem here?