[dm-crypt] Encrypt all partitions with dm-crypt

Stayvoid stayvoid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 01:34:43 CEST 2012

> We're getting a bit off topic here...

It's a bit off topic but related to dm-crypt. I guess that it's fine
to continue if it doesn't annoy anybody.

> Has it occurred to you to just try these things?

I tried and got the following message after the chroot command:

bash: cannot set terminal process group (-1): Inappropriate ioctl for device
bash: no job control in this shell

I also tried to run /bin/ash in a recovery shell and got this one:

/bin/ash: can't access tty; job control turned off

I checked several threads regarding these errors. Looks like they can be
connected with various things. I decided to ask here because I feel
that my usage pattern is wrong.