[dm-crypt] few questions on truecrypt and luks

Milan Broz gmazyland at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 21:25:16 CEST 2013

On 14.4.2013 19:48, .. ink .. wrote:

> There is this other link :-) : http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Forbidden_items

I would not be surprised that such Fedora pages exist on several locations,
are handled by at least triple committees, sent in, sent back, queried,
lost, found ... I think you know this story :-)

> zuluCrypt should give a comparable and easy to use CLI and GUI
> replacement.

IIRC there were some things in zulucrypt code which do not integrate
well with recent distro desktop envirenments.
But I am not expert on modern desktop concepts (otherwise I had to
ask why e.g. policykit exists and why it uses javascript for policy
definitions...)