[dm-crypt] unable to mount my encrypted drive

Claudio Moretti flyingstar16 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 21:14:28 CET 2013

Hi Ralf,

have you tried decrypting it manually? Either typing in the password or
decrypting the keyfile in /tmp/ (or some other location) and using the
--key-file option to pass it to cryptsetup?

If that doesn't work, then it's probably a corrupted header, but if that
works it's only a configuration problem.

Regards,

Claudio