[dm-crypt] TPM support for LUKS partitions

.. ink .. mhogomchungu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:50:20 CET 2013

I would like to find out more about TPM support for LUKS partitions
> (based on this post from last year):
> http://www.saout.de/pipermail/dm-crypt/2012-November/002905.html
>
> Are there any activities/plans blueprints currently active?
> Does anyone know if more distros besides RHEL and Fedora
> are supported?

I have a project hosted at the below link that uses a plugin architecture
to retrieve passphrases for LUKS volumes.It can currently has plugins to
get keys from gnome keyring and kde kwallet among others and adding support
for TPM's shouldnt be hard.I havent done so because i dont have hardware to
test.I can add support if you have the hardware and are willing to do the
testing for me.

project page: http://code.google.com/p/zulucrypt/