[dm-crypt] static libraries

.. ink .. mhogomchungu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 23:48:39 CET 2013


The first time around,the build fail at line number 242,that happened
> because i removed "/usr/lib/libgcrypt.a".
>
> Correcting the above line, the line should have read:
The first time around,the build fail at line number 242,that happened
because i removed " /usr/lib/libgpg-error.so"


Adding the library back and the build failed again at line 281.
>
>
I think the problem is that the config script does not check for
"libgpg-error.a" static library.

It may not be possible for me to recreate the original system conditions
that i use to generate the original bug report because i already replaced
distro provided with no static libraries of "libgcrypt" and "libgpg-error"
with my local versions that produce static libraries.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.saout.de/pipermail/dm-crypt/attachments/20130105/db211855/attachment.html>


More information about the dm-crypt mailing list