[dm-crypt] [ANNOUNCE] cryptsetup 1.6.0-rc1

Sven Eschenberg sven at whgl.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Jan 7 20:20:51 CET 2013

Hi Milan,

I think you misunderstood my post.

I merely pointed out, that the way the current build handles things is
the way to do it and is the usual way of doing things.

What I tried to point out is, that if a special feature has specific
build requirements, then a distributor's/maintainer's job who builds the
package is to take care of all this.

I tried to object  the idea of packaging all necessary headers (of
external deps) with cryptsetup into one package.

Sorry, if I did not make this clear enough.

Regards

-Sven