[dm-crypt] Memory errors and and 3TB RAID5 partition

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Wed Jan 16 17:30:52 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 16.01.2013 13:00, schrieb Matthias Schniedermeyer:
> My M.O. is to make MD5(*) sums of just about every file.

What scripts and/or software do you use? I'm planning to do something
very similar, but wanted to make use of a file integrity checker. I
haven't looked too extensively, but the ones I came up with seemed to be
overkill.

I'm looking for something very basic, just enough to detect file
corruption and notify me by email or something like that.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch