[dm-crypt] Truecrypt system partition support

Milan Broz gmazyland at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 11:11:00 CEST 2013

On 06/24/2013 03:55 PM, Jan Janssen wrote:

> Still can't open it
>
>     # sudo cryptsetup --tcrypt-system tcryptOpen /dev/sda windows
>     device-mapper: reload ioctl on  failed: Invalid argument
>
> The journal has some additional information:
> kernel: device-mapper: table: 254:1: crypt: Device lookup failed
> kernel: device-mapper: ioctl: error adding target to table

Hi,

please can you try current git version?

I had to change logic and use map to partition instead
the whole device (because kernel will not allow such mapping).

(I am usually using images on disk for testing so that's why I did not
found this problem before - for loop and DM devices it worked.)

Thanks,