[dm-crypt] cryptsetup with native PKCS#11 support

Krzysztof Rutecki krzysztof at kress-net.com
Mon May 20 09:22:47 CEST 2013

Hi

Since today all modifications to cryptsetup are my own usage only. I will clean a code and open repo somewhere (GitHub probably ).
And yes, it will be open source. I have few crypto cards (CyrptoTech, ACS and Gemalto) and two readers. At beginning its ok.
Soon I will get few tokens (USB devices, in operation it looks like reader and card all-in-one). As my modification are only extensions
I plan to release it in to versions: integrated with latest version of cryptsetup and patch only. We will see...

What is more user friendly Google Code or GitHub?

Regards
Krzysztof Rutecki