[dm-crypt] luksAddKey successful but not working

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri May 31 16:55:33 CEST 2013

Okay, progress. And yeah, I dwaddled on reading the FAQ.  :(

I think this works, the volume mounts on boot. However, if I use isLuks on
the /dev/mapper/<volume> it is not. If I use it on the underlying
partition  (/dev/sdc1) it gives no response and "echo $?" gives a 0.

So, am I correct in thinking that the volume is LUKS encrypted? How would
you actually test that? I'm only at 2.8 on the FAQ.  :)

Leam