[dm-crypt] cryptsetup, tcrypt-system and multiple partitions

Milan Broz gmazyland at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:11:17 CET 2013

On 11/26/2013 01:24 PM, na wrote:
> I don't think this has anything to do with systemd.
> The problem is that when the decrypted drive gets mapped, I can mount only one partition.
> Regardless if I do it from crypttab or manualy.

Processing of crypttab is purely systemd area but if it doesn't work even from
commandline, you are on the correct list :)

What version of cryptsetup are you using (if not, please try with 1.6.2)?

Can you paste log (add --debug) for the second (failing) mapping and sent
it to me or list (or create new issue and paste it there
http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/issues/entry )

Thanks,