[dm-crypt] Pass+keyfile

Quentin Lefebvre qlefebvre_pro at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 14:49:54 CET 2014

Hi,

I guess his point was to build something like a strong authentication with:
(1) something that I *own* (a key, maybe on a USB key),
(2) something that I *know* (a passphrase).

This doesn't look too bad to me.

But maybe it's worth remembering hash algorithms are ignored with key
files in plain mode, so that the --hash=sha512 is not effective and
actually equivalent to --hash=plain in this case.

Best regards,
Quentin