[dm-crypt] Luks in sabayon linux problem.

Tomasz tomwalowski at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 20:01:19 CET 2014

Hi, few days ago I installed Sabayon Linux with luks. Installation was
simply and I don`t have any problems. When I turn on my laptop after and
I choose Sabayon linux in grub I Can see graphical monit whith password,
but it`s not working. I try many times, and nothing happen.
I found on Internet small solution, when i press alt+insert I have
console mode. When I fast put password, everything going well.
But I saw some problems on log file:
"  OK  ] Started udev Wait for Complete Device Initialization.
         Starting Activation of LVM2 logical volumes...
[  OK  ] Started Activation of LVM2 logical volumes.
[FAILED] Failed to start Cryptography Setup for
luks-d8f077b2-d8c1-46f2-8e78-6305d259e1ab.
See 'systemctl status
systemd-cryptsetup at luks\x2dd8f077b2\x2dd8c1\x2d46f2\x2d8e78\x2d6305d259e1ab.service'
for details.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Encrypted Volumes."

Can you help me? Why password not working with standard/graphical mode?

Thank You.
--
Tomasz Wałowski
gg: 3113304