[dm-crypt] cryptsetup-1.6.3/truecrypt container

Michael Strauss The.Whistler at live.de
Wed Jan 1 22:47:02 CET 2014

Hello Milan...

Milan Broz writes:

> I hope now it is fixed completely :) please check git version...

Not completely I fear. :-) The error message with "algif_skcipher" is gone,
but "--tries"
seems to have no effect if enter a wrong password at my first try. As I
understand it, cryptsetup
should give me 2 more chances of entering the right PW before quitting?

Styx:/tmp # cryptsetup -v --tries 3 --type tcrypt open /tmp/testconti.tc test
Enter passphrase: [wrong password]
No device header detected with this passphrase.
Command failed with code 1: No device header detected with this passphrase.
Styx:/tmp #

Bye,
   Michael