[dm-crypt] Introduction as a new user

Andreas dm-crypt_mailing_list at schmidt9.de
Thu Jun 12 12:58:07 CEST 2014

hello,
as far as I found out, this mailing list is in English language.
My native tongue is German but I think I can read and write in English.

I've been using Windoze since version 3.0 and I worked as a MCSE some
years ago.
Now I am in the process of switching to an Open Source Operating System.

I've set up Qiana Cinnamon x64 on a multi-boot-system.
I am new to many Linux-related themes.
For example, I do not understand the content of fstab and /etc/crypttab.

For my current question(s) I'll start another thread.
regards
Andreas