[dm-crypt] LUKS/cryptsetup with HSM

Sharma, Manjari Manjari.Sharma at safenet-inc.com
Thu Mar 6 08:17:59 CET 2014

Hi Cryptsetup team,

This is Manjari Sharma from SafeNet. SafeNet is the largest company exclusively focused on the protection of high-value information assets. I'm trying to integrate our HSM with LUKS so that the encryption keys are protected in an HSM.

Could you please help to provide some pointer. I could not find anything relevant after searching for hours, all I can be assured of is that it can be done.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,
Manjari