[dm-crypt] Translations for cryptsetup man pages

Milan Broz gmazyland at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:07:33 CET 2014

On 03/14/2014 03:57 PM, Mario Blättermann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the user visible strings of cryptsetup are translatable for some years, the
> translations are maintained at translationproject.org. It would be nice if we
> could also maintain the man page translations there.

Hi,

ok, man page translations would be nice. But even translations of submitted strings
pot files takes several weeks sometimes, so I am not sure if it is better
with man pages...

Anyway, I will integrate it in build and will submit man page templates next
time.

I want both po files in git and of course also in release tarball but I have already
script to download it from translationproject.org.

Thanks,