[dm-crypt] Required kernel crypto interface not available

Franz 169101 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 20:55:43 CEST 2014

Thanks for the kind and informed reply.

My kernel is 3.12.14-4. I am no developer nor kernel configurator. Just a
user. It seems this means I cannot use this for the foreseeable future.

Do you know any other script to mount a crypted container (contained in a
file) that may work for a simple user like me.

Well if it does not exist I'll go on using trucrypt.

Best and thanks

Fran