[dm-crypt] cryptsetup FAQ monthly pointer 9/2014

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Thu Sep 4 02:12:41 CEST 2014

Hey Arno,

Am 01.09.2014 um 17:26 schrieb Arno Wagner:
> As usual, the FAQ can be found as part of the source package
> and under
>
> http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

thanks for maintaining the FAQ, it's very useful!

Have you ever considered to provide a detailed table of contents with
links/anchors for every question? When I point people to the FAQ
document I usually want to point out a particular question. Being able
to provide a direct link to that question would be really helpful in
those cases.

Kind regards,
 jonas