[dm-crypt] cryptsetup FAQ monthly pointer 9/2014

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Thu Sep 4 02:34:28 CEST 2014

Hi Jonas,

Thanks!

I thought about it, but so far I was too lazy. I think
pointing to "Item 7.6" or the like should be still enough.

At some time I will also have to split this thing into FAQ
and User Manual. It is slowly getting to large for an FAQ
and people that just want to know how to set up LUKS are
getting confused.

Arno