[dm-crypt] Suchen Linux Festplatten Verschlüsselung Experten

Lars Winterfeld lars.winterfeld at tu-ilmenau.de
Tue Sep 30 16:07:23 CEST 2014

Translation: He is looking for an "expert" in linux hard disk encryption.

Dear Markus,

Your question is quite unspecific. I think it would be better if you
post a plan of your setup, i.e. what you want to encrypt and why
(against what attack scenario etc.). Then, the chances are good that one
of the kind people on this mailing list will offer his/her opinion.

If you are thinking about Cloud applications, there was a similar thread
recently in connection with ownCloud:
http://www.saout.de/pipermail/dm-crypt/2014-September/004313.html

Best wishes,
Lars