[dm-crypt] out of order encryption

Vasile Catalin-B50542 catalin.vasile at freescale.com
Thu Aug 6 13:32:26 CEST 2015

I am sending crypto requests to a hardware component which has
an option to keeping them in order or not. I was trying to use the out of
order option because this would let requests run in parallel.
If I tried running them with the out of order option bun then I get:
No key available with this passphrase.
When trying to execute the following commands:
cryptsetup -c aes-xts-plain -y -v luksFormat /dev/sda1
cryptsetup open /dev/sda1 test_xts1