[dm-crypt] out of order encryption

Lars Winterfeld lars.winterfeld at tu-ilmenau.de
Thu Aug 6 13:46:46 CEST 2015

As far as I understand, your commands are used to set up the crypto
mapper. They should be executed previous to any read/write operations. I
think Milan was talking about read/write operations that are executed
after the crypto mapper has been set up successfully.

Btw... I guess that if two write operations result in two different
changes in the same sector, there are no write conflicts, because for
each write, the current sector contents is decrypted first, changes are
applies, encrypted and written back. Is that correct?