[dm-crypt] configure

Almeida, Gabriel Gabriel.Almeida at harman.com
Mon Dec 7 15:12:34 CET 2015

Hi All,

While trying to install cryptsetup and I get the following error... Steps are done as follows:

$ git clone https://gitlab.com/cryptsetup/cryptsetup.git
$ git checkout v1_7_0
$ cd cryptsetup

At this point, instructions are asking to run ./configure, however there is no such file inside.

So while running ./autogen.sh  I get the following error:

configure.ac:42: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:156: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_LIBGCRYPT

Appreciate your help.

Generate build-system by:
   autopoint:  /usr/bin/autopoint (GNU gettext-tools) 0.18.3
   aclocal:    aclocal (GNU automake) 1.14.1
   autoconf:   autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.69
   automake:   automake (GNU automake) 1.14.1
   libtoolize: libtoolize (GNU libtool) 2.4.2

Best Regards
Gabriel