[dm-crypt] Google Code EOL

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Fri Mar 13 05:14:46 CET 2015

Urks. Well, I can host the web-version of the FAQ on my own
web-server, but the code, issues, rest of the wiki and the
GIT repository? Especially the code should be hosted
somewhere with a crack security team, signatures and
forward-hashes in GIT nonwithstanding.

This shows (yet again), that Google is not in it for the
tech, but just the profit. I would guess that continuing to
keep Google Code open would cost them mere peanuts.

Arno