[dm-crypt] Google Code EOL

Milan Broz gmazyland at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:11:36 CET 2015

On 03/13/2015 03:28 AM, Justin Tracey wrote:
> For those who don't know, Google Code will be shutting down.
>
> http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2015/03/farewell-to-google-code.html

Yes, I know about this.

All releases tarballs are already on kernel.org anyway (all completely signed
with whole releases history), so I it is just about pages and issues.
https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/cryptsetup/

TBH I do not like GitHub (fot this particular project, not general :)
But cryptsetup has already git mirror there, ditto kernel org.

https://github.com/mbroz/cryptsetup
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/utils/cryptsetup/cryptsetup.git/

The kernel org git will probably become upstream git, not yet sure with
pages and issues yet.