[dm-crypt] (no subject)

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Mon May 4 18:41:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

first, please update cryptsetup to a current version. It reads
the parameters from the LUKS header and hence will work with
older settings in there.

Second, what is different when it works vs. when it does not work?
Xterm vs. text-console? Uses some program that may have changed
the charset? Section 1.2 of the FAQ may provide some hints:
  https://gitlab.com/cryptsetup/cryptsetup/wikis/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Does this happen with a passphrase that has no spaical characters and
only 7-bit ASCII ones?

Arno